Benefits of ProVet Nutrition Probiotics & Joint Health +
It is estimated that 68% of U.S. households or about 85 million families have a pet according to the 2017-2018 National Pet Owners survey that was conducted by the American Pet Products Association. Americans are in love with their pets, and I’m sure that you are also in love with your pet and want the best possible health for your pet. Adding Joint Health+ and Probiotics to your dog’s daily diet is a great way to prevent medical problems in the future because you’re preventing them now. Joint Health+ is packed with 6 essential ingredients that improve your dog’s joints; Collagen, MSM, Turmeric (Curcumin), Glucosamine, and Boswellia. There are 6 important issues that our probiotics address; nutrients absorption, immune system, coat health & skin, digestive health, allergy symptoms, and help with diarrhea.
ProVet Joint Health+: Giving your dog our Joint Health+ as a daily supplement will help relieve joint pain and stiffness, increase mobility, support connective tissue, and you will be providing a natural anti-inflammatory that will keep your dog acting like a puppy. Our Joint Health+ supplements contain Collagen, MSM, Turmeric (Curcumin), Glucosamine, and Boswellia which have all been proven to support general joint health.
- Collagen is the most popular ingredient in joint supplements, and it is very beneficial to dogs. Collagen is essentially the building block of your dog’s bones, joints, connective tissue, cartilage and blood vessels. Giving more collagen peptides to your dog will keep their mobility in good health, reducing joint pain/problems, promote healthy skin & coat, and help their digestion. Collagen is also known to help improve digestion issues like leaky gut. It can help soothe and repair the gut lining.
- MSM is an organic sulfur-containing compound that is helpful with reducing joint pain and lowering inflammation. It is a natural analgesic (pain relief) and it blocks the transfer of pain impulses through the nerve fibers. MSM also helps to enhance the activity of cortisol which is a natural anti-inflammatory hormone that is produced by the body, when this is enhanced, the inflammation process is also blocked.
- Turmeric (Curcumin) is probably a spice that you have in your spice cabinet, but it also is an anti-inflammatory. Chronic inflammation is very common in a lot of diseases that dogs can be diagnosed with, and in studies, turmeric has worked better than other anti-inflammatory medications that dogs have been prescribed.
- Glucosamine is a crystalline compound that is in the connect tissue and is a component of chitin. Being found in cartilage, it helps maintain the joints. It has been known to alleviate pain and joint wear in hip dysplasia and other bone problems which will keep your dog in peak condition. It also alleviates the symptoms of joint damage by boosting the repair of damaged cartilage.
- Boswellia is a strange word, but to summarize Boswellia, it is a resinous gum extract of the Boswellia bush which has been used for centuries to treat pain and inflammation. For dogs that suffer from osteoarthritis, Boswellia has properties to reduce the inflammation of the joints. It can also treat some digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome, and other forms of gastric irritation. Other forms of anti-inflammation drugs can negatively affect your pet’s digestive tract, Boswellia does not.
ProVet Nutrition Probiotics: It is important that your dog’s digestion stays regulated and that their immune system stays strong. ProVet Probiotics are loaded with good bacteria that help balance out the bad bacteria in your dog’s body. The digestive tract in your dog affects nearly all over processes within the body, so it is important to keep the digestive tract or “gut” healthy so food can be broken down effectively which allows nutrients to be absorbed and metabolized appropriately. ProVet Probiotics product a short-chain fatty acid that will stop the growth/activity of very harmful bacteria like Salmonella and E. Coli. Allergies are reduced by decreasing intestinal permeability and controlling inflammation. By giving your dog ProVet Probiotics, you are supporting the immune system and helping prevent the development of some illnesses, your dog can live a long and happy life!